Friday, May 1, 2020

FaceBook Censorship, Again!

FB has blocked my post because it "goes against our community standards on spam".
So here is the article and my comments:
A good summary of what the Left is doing to our society: "When conquering armies of the ancient world subdued an enemy, they often defaced the conquered tribe’s symbols – destroyed the statues, burned the temples, desecrated anything sacred; both Muslim and Christian conquerors were famous for this. Same thing here. The new regime is burning the cultural bridges so you can’t go back to the better world left behind, the one not ruled by them." I consider "Babylon 5" a far better series than "Star Trek". I think I understand why; B5 came and went before it could be infested and defaced by the SJWs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the material in this blog is my opinion. While I welcome comments, please restrict them to the subject. Argumentum ad hominem will be ignored or laughed at.